Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow in Virginia

We're not quite sure how much snow we've gotten today, but it seems to be close to two feet. The kids are having so much fun playing, even though so far the snow is a little to powdery to make too much of a snowman--that will be tomorrow's goal.

The only sad part is that the picture of Dan shoveling was taken at about 10 am and a few hours later you couldn't even tell he shoveled! He is just coming back in from round two.





1 comment:

Paul said...

Oh what happy memories are born under your tree this year. Thanks for sharing them with us. A winter snow on Christmas week brings a magical time alive for all especially the children.

As Dylan Thomas remembered it:
"I can never remember whether it snowed for six days and six nights when I was twelve or whether it snowed for twelve days and twelve nights when I was six."

Love,
Paul & Marty