Friday, July 24, 2009

Ryan Needs A Dry Erase Board

Now that we have readers and writers in the family things are running a little more smoothly around here. For one, Ryan can leave the family notes for things that we previously had to (gasp!) have a conversation about. There were so many notes the last few days that I came to several conclusions. First of all, Ryan is wasting WAY too much paper and needs to start carrying around a dry erase board if he wants to continue writing EVERYTHING. Second, I had to take a picture of some of these notes this morning to document this crazy house! The first picture is hilarious, it's what I found upon entering the downstairs bathroom after some sort of soap wasting accident. In case you can't read it, it says, "NED NEW SOAP":





The most terrifying of all of the notes was this "HOLE" note found by the couch. I frantically looked everywhere for the hole, until Christine told me he made this note when she was visiting and put it on her leg where he saw a small hole in her pj pants.

And, the question of the day, "Could we dig?"






1 comment:

Christine said...

These are great! HA! I have an old dry erase board from school if you want me to send it.
Love ya!