Dear Ryan and Julia, I loved the pictures of you at Gr. Marty and PaPa Paul's house. Looks like you were having a lot of fun. The beach in WA is different from the FL beach, but it looks beautiful. I really liked Pikes Market, especially when they threw the fish from one to another. Have a great summer back home in VA. You have been from one side of the country to the other this summer. Say hi to Mom and Dad. Love, Grandma Trudi. PaPa Phil says hi!!
Dear Ryan and Julia, I loved the pictures of you at Gr. Marty and PaPa Paul's house. Looks like you were having a lot of fun. The beach in WA is different from the FL beach, but it looks beautiful. I really liked Pikes Market, especially when they threw the fish from one to another. Have a great summer back home in VA. You have been from one side of the country to the other this summer. Say hi to Mom and Dad. Love, Grandma Trudi. PaPa Phil says hi!!
2 comments:
Dear Ryan and Julia, I loved the pictures of you at Gr. Marty and PaPa Paul's house. Looks like you were having a lot of fun. The beach in WA is different from the FL beach, but it looks beautiful. I really liked Pikes Market, especially when they threw the fish from one to another. Have a great summer back home in VA. You have been from one side of the country to the other this summer. Say hi to Mom and Dad. Love, Grandma Trudi. PaPa Phil says hi!!
Dear Ryan and Julia, I loved the pictures of you at Gr. Marty and PaPa Paul's house. Looks like you were having a lot of fun. The beach in WA is different from the FL beach, but it looks beautiful. I really liked Pikes Market, especially when they threw the fish from one to another. Have a great summer back home in VA. You have been from one side of the country to the other this summer. Say hi to Mom and Dad. Love, Grandma Trudi. PaPa Phil says hi!!
Post a Comment